- Company name has been changed from Carnation Nutra-Analogue Foods Ltd to Zydus Wellness Ltd.
-Zydus Wellness - Board recommends Dividend @ 30% i.e. Rs. 3/- per Equity Share on 39,072,089 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each of the Company for the year ended on March 31, 2010.
- Zydus Wellness recommends Dividend Rs. 4/- (At the rate of 40%) per equity share on 39072089 equity shares of Rs. 10/- each for the financial year ended on March 31, 2011
-Elkana Ezekiel joins Zydus Wellness as CEO
- ydus Wellness recommends Dividend of dividend @ 50% i.e. Rs. 5/- per Equity Share on 3,90,72,089 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each of the Company for the year ended on March 31, 2012.
- The Company has declared interim dividend @ 60% i.e. Rs. 6/- per Equity Share.
-The Registered office of the company has been changed from Zydus Tower, Satellite Cross Roads, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad - 380 015 to House No. 6 & 7, Sigma Commerce Zone, Nr. Iscon temple, Sarkhej - Gandhinagar Highway, Ahmedabad - 380 015.
- The Board of Directors appointed Dr. Sharvil P. Patel as the Chairman of the Board.
- The Company has recommended a dividend @ 60% i.e. Rs. 6/- per Equity Share.
-Zydus bags approval for Amantadine Capsules
-Zydus acquires Melgain from Issar Pharma