For Calculating Diluted earnings per share, the net profit or loss for the period attributable to equity shareholders and the weighted average number of share outstanding during the period are adjusted for the effects of all dilutive potential equity shares.
The company has only one class of Shares referred to as equity share having a par value of RS,5/- at the beginning of the year. Each holder of equity share is entitled to one vote per share. (''''The Company has sub-divided the face value of equity shares from RS,10 to RS,5 per share during FY 14-15.)
In the event of liquidation of the Company, the holder of the equity shares will be entitled to receive any of the remaining assets of the company, after distribution of all preferential amounts. However, no such preferential amount exist currently. The distribution will be in proportion to the number of equity shares held by the shareholders.
The company has allotted 2411623 equity shares in FY 10-11 , 10640 equity share in FY 11-12 , 16226 equity share in FY 12-13 and 8372 equity share in FY 13-14 as bonus share.
e Employee Stock option Plan
The Company has granted 75000 options of shares of face value H10 each to the directors and employees to be convertible into one equity share each, on 12th July, 2012 at the exercise price of H84.75 each. The same could be exercised after one year from the date of allotment of options. The Directors and Employees have exercise their options and the Directors have been allotted 45,000 Shares and Employee have been allotted (1st and 2nd installment out of four) 15000 shares before Jan, 15. On Jan, 15 with the subdivision of shares, the balance 15000 option of EQ face value of H10 each converted to 30000 options EQ for face value H5 each. During the period ended Sep, 15 15000 options for EQ face value H5 each has been allotted to employees. As on date 15000 Options of H5 each are outstanding to be exercised.
*1 In computation of CSR Amount branch profit is not considered. The amount spent during the year FY 15-16 H11 Lac has been charged to Profit and Loss Account. Provision include Rs,10 lac of FY 14 and Rs,109.4 lac of FY 15.
*2 In FY 16 the Company has Proposed Final Dividend @ Rs,1 per share subject to shareholder''''s approval in AGM. (In FY 15 the Company has declared an interim Dividend @ RS,4 per share(face vale RS,10 per share) and proposed final dividend of RS,1.25 per share which is subject to shareholder''''s approval in AGM dated 10th July, 2015)
b. UNBILLED REVENUE:
Unbilled but accrued revenue included in Trade receivable valued as on MARCRS, 31, 2016 amounts to RS,559.98 lac (MARCH 31, 2015 RS,3691.9 Lac) primarily comprises of revenue recognized in relation to a percentage of work completed during the period which would be invoiced on achieving the particular milestone i.e based on the work order or contractual terms and also include the Invoices which due to be sent to customer as on MARCH 31, 2016 RS, NIL Lac (MARCRS, 31, 2015 RS,10.7 Lac)
1. There is no Impairment of assets during the quarter ended as on MARCH 31, 2016.
2 In respect of service tax which are non convictable or non refundable the same amount is being charged to respective expense account.
3. The Company has renewed lease for Building with Saltee Infotex (India) Pvt. Ltd. for the period of 4 years expiring on 30th April, 19. The amount of RS,217.15 Lac (Previous Year 31.03.2014 RS,217.55 Lac) has been charged under Rent-Apartment & Ground in the profit & Loss Account during the period ended MARCH 31, 2016.
Note : *Assets used in the Company''''s business are not capable of being specifically identified with any of the segments, and it is not practicable to provide segmented disclosures in relation to total assets and liabilities with any reasonable degree of accuracy. Unallocated expenses have not been disclosed in any segment.
4. The Company is primarily engaged in the rendering services relating to maintenance and testing of Computer Software . These cannot be expressed in any generic units. Hence it is not possible to give the quantities details of sales and certain information as required under paragraph 5 (viii) ''''(c) of general instructions for preparation of statement of profits and loss as per revised schedule VI of the Companies Act 2013.
5. The previous year figures have been regrouped, reclassified and restated, wherever necessary, to correspond with the current year''''s classification.
6. Financial figures have been rounded off to nearest RS, Lac.