Non Resident Indian (NRI)-
A Citizen of India who is residing outside India for:
- Taking up employment outside India
- Carrying out business or vocation outside India that indicates his intention to stay outside India for an uncertain period
Person of Indian Origin (PIO)-
Citizen of any country other than Pakistan or Bangladesh and:
- He has held Indian passport anytime
- He or his parents/ grandparents were citizens of India
- Spouse of Indian citizen or of persons above
Why invest in the stock market through Dynamic PMS?
- Safety of investments
- Custody services
- Strong performance and return on investments
- Tailored service for NRI / PIO investors
- Expertise in managing NRI client investments
How to invest in Dynamic PMS?
- An NRI can operate either on NRE (Repatriable) or NRO (Non Repatriable) or on both NRE & NRO status. He should apply for an RBI approval (PIS – Portfolio Investment Scheme), to invest in the Indian Stock market through his designated bank branch. All the primary market transactions are routed through a normal NRE/NRO – savings A/c. NRI can have only one PIS A/c at a time with any bank in India. He should open an NRE/NRO –PIS A/c (portfolio investment scheme A/c) with the same branch of the bank.
- Fill in Dynamic Account Opening Application Form
- Submit completed forms alongwith requisite documents to us
- Receive our Welcome Kit and get started
How does Dynamic help you in investing?
Our trained executives will guide you at every step to help you with opening an account with us.
Few Guidelines for NRI/PIO Investments in India
- Short term capital gain Tax if any will be deducted @ 15% (plus 2% Primary Education cess, 1% Secondary Higher Education cess).
- Long term capital gain tax is abolished. (Investment over 1 year)
- NRI cannot do day trading & short selling.
- Only delivery based transactions are allowed.
- NRI can trade in equity derivatives but on NRO basis only.
- NRI cannot trade in Commodity & Currency derivatives
- Funds can be remitted from an FCNR or NRE A/c.