Brijmohan Chiripal on August 9, 1994 as a Private Limited Company for
manufacturing, trading and export of textile products. Though it was
incorporated in the financial year (FY) 1994, the actual operations
commenced only during FY 1999. Since then the Company is making, profit
and growing steadily. The Name of the Company was changed to Nandan
Exim Limited w.e.f January 16, 2004.
The Registered Office of the Company is Located at Survey No. 198/1,
203/2, Saijpur-Gopalpur, Pirana Road, Piplej, Ahmedabad - 382405. The
Registered Office of the Company was earlier located at 283, New Cloth
Market, Ahmedabad, 380 002 and was shifted to the current location
w.e.f. January 17, 2004. The Corporate Office of the Company is located
at "Chiripal House", B/h Arjun Tower, 132 Ft. Ring Road, Shivranjani
Cross Roads, Satellite Road, Ahmedabad - 380015.
The Company is managed and controlled by Chiripals headed by Shri.
Vedprakash D. Chiripal, who has wide experience in the field of
manufacturing, trading, export of textile products. The Board of
Directors and professionals having experience in their respective
fields duly support him. The Company as a whole has well laid down
organizational structure and delegation of authority at each level.
The group is doing reasonably well on account of the quality of its
products, marketing network as well as the broad customer base created
over the years. With its infrastructure/production facilities at their
group companies (Nova Petrochemicals Ltd, Chiripal Petrochemicals Ltd,
Vishal Fabrics Pvt. Ltd and Shanti Processors Ltd) backed by technical
competence, the Company is setting up a plant for manufacturing
finished Denim Fabrics and weaving of Grey Fabric (of which 40% would
be sold in the domestic market and balance 60% will be converted to
Bottom Weight Cloth and other processed fabrics at Group
Company''s/outside process houses). The Company proposes to export the
entire quantum of Finished Bottom Weight Cloth and other processed
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Re 1
-Nandan Exim Limited has appointed Mr. Mayur Barvadiya as Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company w.e.f. February 08,2006 in place of Mr. Keyur J. Shah, Company Secretary of the Company.
-The Company has issued Bonus Shares in the Ratio of 1:2.
-The company has issued rights in the ratio of 1:2 at a premium of Rs 2/- Per Share.
- Nandan Exim Limited has informed that Board of Directors of the Company in their meeting held on January 25, 2010 has approved the Appointment of Mr. Gopal Khokani as Compliance Officer of the Company.
- Captive Power Plant of 25 MW capacity has become operational in Piplej.
- Production Capacity of POY,FDY & Texturizing have been increased by commissioning of 7 POY Lines, 2 FDY Lines, 4 Texturizing Machines
- Chiripal Poly Films Limited (BOPP Films unit) established at Vraj Integrated Textile Park, Ahmedabad
-Nandan Exim Ltd recommended final dividend of 10% (Re. 1/- per share) on Equity Shares for the year 2011-12
-Company has Consolidates its Face value of Shares from Rs 1 to Rs 10
- Board has recommended a Dividend of 12% i.e. Rs. 1.20/- per share (on face value of Rs. 10/- each).
- The Company has been changed from Nandan Exim Limited to "Nandan Denim Limited".
- The Company has appointed Ms. Pratima Ram and Mr. Giraj Mohan Sharma as Additional Directors of the Company.