Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
What will you get?
- Strong Fundamental & Technical stock selection
- No Sector forms more than 20% of the portfolio
- No Stock forms more than 15% of the portfolio
- Strong and Active risk management
- Consistent High Returns
- Diversified portfolio
How our PMS works?
- Diversified portfolio.
- Investing in the best performing sector.
- Exposure limits under normal circumstances
- To a single stock maximum 15%
- To a sector / industry 20%
- A portfolio of approx. 6 to 10 high quality stocks.
- Company analysis guided by fundamentals of the stock.
- Growth available at reasonable valuation
Minimum Funds & Fee Payable
- Minimum Corpus: 25 Lacs.
- Upfront Fee 1%
- Management Fee 1.5% p.a. (Payable quarterly)
- Performance Based Management Fees:
Return on Investment p.a. Profit Sharing Upto 7% 0 More than 7% & upto 30% 20% More than 30% 30%
- Exit Load:
Within 6 months 1% of AUM 6 to 12 months 0.5% of AUM Above 12 months Nil
- Other Charges:
Brokerage 0.25% in delivery & 0.025% in square off
0.025% in Futures
Depository Fees Rs.9 per ISIN for market sale
DP charges @ Rs.100/quarter + GST
GST, Security Transaction Tax & Other Statutory Levies Transaction charges @ 0.00345%
STT @ 0.10%
Stamp Duty @ 0.01%
GST @ 18%
- Statutory and Incidental Expenses: Stamp Duty, Securities Transaction Tax, GSTand any other statutory charges would be levied separately as per the prevailing rates from time to time.
- Brokerage and Demat charges at actual.
- Proven ability of management to successfully introduce new products.
Contact Us: Mr. Prateek Tandon- 8336087004