Portfolio Management Services (PMS)
What will you get?
- Strong Fundamental & Technical stock selection
- No Sector forms more than 20% of the portfolio
- No Stock forms more than 15% of the portfolio
- Strong and Active risk management
- Consistent High Returns
- Diversified portfolio
How our PMS works?
- Diversified portfolio.
- Investing in the best performing sector.
- Exposure limits under normal circumstances
- a. To a single stock maximum 15%
- b. To a sector / industry 20%
- A portfolio of approx. 6 to 10 high quality stocks.
- Company analysis guided by fundamentals of the stock.
- Growth available at reasonable valuation
Schedule of PMS Fees (Dynamic)
|Investment Amount (Rs)||25 Lakhs
|Upto 1 Crore||Upto 2 Crores||Upto 5 Crores||Upto 8.5 Crores|
|Annual Management Fees
(to be levied monthly)
|2.00% p.a||1.75% p.a||1.50% p.a||1.25% p.a||1.00% p.a|
|Brokerage||0.25% in delivery & 0.025% in intra day||0.175% in delivery & 0.0175% in intra||0.15% in delivery & 0.015% in intra day||0.125% in delivery & 0.0125% in intra||0.10% in delivery & 0.010% in intra day|
(Over and Above the Hurdle Rate of 10%)
|Exit Fees||Between 0-3 months - 2%, More than 3 months - NIL|
Demat charges (Dynamic)
|1||Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs. 400/- pa for Resident Individual
Rs. 900/- for non Individual
|2||Transaction Fees - Market Sale||Rs.9 per ISIN|
Govt & Statutory charges
|1||SEBI Charges (At actuals)||0.0005% on AUC p.a.|
|2||Taxes, Regulatory levies||Actuals, as applicable|
|3||Out of Pocket Expenses (viz. charges for CA certificate, consultant fee, courier charges, etc.)||To be reimbursed on actual basis subject on production of bills
(The CA fees is Rs.1500/- plus Taxes per certificate)
Custodian charges *
|1||Annual custody charges(calculated on average Assets under Custody)||0.05% p.a.|
|2||Clearing, Settlement and Subscription Charges
• Cash Market
• Derivatives (F&O)
• Liquid Bees
• Mutual Funds
• Others (IPO, Debt, etc)
0.01% of transaction value
0.0005% of transaction value
INR 100 per txn
INR 100 per txn
* Custody charges applicable only if you appoint Orbis Financial Corporation Limited as Custodian.
Custodian Demat charges **
|1||Annual Maintenance Charges||Rs. 500/- pa for Resident Individual
Rs. 1000/- for non Individual
a. Off-market transfers
b. Market transfer
|Rs.8 per ISIN|
** If you appoint Orbis Financial Corporation Limited as Custodian