- Mitesh Mercantile & Financing Ltd. was Incorporated on 18th July and
obtained the Certificate for incorporation of Business on 6th August.
It was promoted by T.K. Mondal, A.K. Das, S. Pal & associates. The
Company was formed to carry on the Business of financing by way of
loans and advances and as merchants, traders agents, brokers etc.
- The Company is involved in the business of investment banking,
merchant and banking and real estate activities.
- During November-December, A.K. Das and associate company offered for
sale 69,000 No. of equity shares at a price of Rs.10.
- 70 No. of equity shares fully paid up. 2,44,970 No. of equity shares
were then issued at par in Jan. 1986 of which 94,930 shares reserved
and allotted on a firm basis to promoters, directors etc. Balance
1,50,000 shares issued to the public. 122,28,572 No. of equity shares
allotted on amalgamation.
- Effective 9th February, Hinduja Finance Ltd. was amalgamated with the
Company. Subsequent to the amalgamation, the name of Mitesh Mercantile
& Financing Ltd. was changed to Hinduja Finance Corporation Ltd.
effective 31st March.
- 10,50,000 - 9% cumulative convertible preference shares of Rs.100
each were issued pursuant to a scheme of amalgamation to the
shareholders of erstwhile Hinduja Finance Ltd. for consideration other
- Each share was divided into Part A of Rs.20, Part B of Rs.30, Part C
of Rs.20 and Part D of Rs.30.
- Part A, B, C and D would be automatically converted into equity
shares of Rs.10 each at par on 1.4.96, 97, 98 & 99.
- As per the scheme of amalgamation; 122,28,572 No. of equity shares of
Rs.10 each were also issued to the erstwhile shareholders of Hinduja
- 21,00,000 shares issued on conversion of preference shares.
- 31,50,000 shares issued on conversion of preference shares.
- Hinduja Finance Corporation (HFC)s all set to pass a special
resolution in its forthcoming annual general meeting on December 10
seeking approval of the shareholders to buy back shares.
- Hinduja Finance Corporation Ltd, the finance outfit of the Hinduja
group, has disinfested its entire equity holding of over 5 per cent in
Vashisti Detergents Ltd, a Hindustan Lever group company.
- The company has identified non fund-based activities as a thrust area
and would be focusing on mergers and acquisitions, and advisory
services in the banking and infrastructure sectors.
- The Hindujas have lined up fresh investments worth Rs 900 crore in
the telecom sector.
- The board of Hinduja Finance Corporation Ltd. (Hinduja Finance) has
approved in principle to merge Ashok Leyland Information Technology Ltd
(ALIT) with Hinduja Finance.
- The board of Hinduja Finance Corporation Ltd has approved the
in-principle merger of Richman Investrade Private Ltd with itself, for
acquiring a majority stake in group outfit IndusInd Media &
- It has now decided to merge its Cable Video India which owns the
popular CVO Cable movie channels which has 104 national centres and
plans to go on satellite with both music and movies.
- The Company has approved the swap ratio for the proposed merger of
Hinduja Telecom and Melody Trading Private Limited with the company.
- The Company has informed that, In2Cable.Com (I) Pvt. Ltd. a
subsidiary of the company has discontinued to form a joint venture with
Pacific Internet Ltd., Singapore to provide narrowband/broadband
internet access services.
- The Company has signed a contract worth $ 100 million with a US based
`Fortune 500'' company for providing software services to the latter.
- The Company has completed its arrangement with Intel Capital, whereby
the latter acquires a stake of 3.3 per cent in IndusInd Media and
Communications Ltd. through acquisition of 49 per cent stake in Grant
- The Company has set to acquire, in an all stock deal, a 70 per cent
holding in forindia.com, a leading horizontal portal, to enhance its
- Hinduja TMT Ltd has announced on January 2, 2002 that Mr. R.Mohan has
been appointed as President of its segment with effect from today at
Bangalore. Mr. Ramesh C. Khanduri will continue to be the President of
-M S Varadan, has been promoted as executive director, Hinduja TMT, from his earlier post as chief financial officer, IMC.
-Srinivas Palakodetti, senior vice-president has been deputed to Hinduja TMT as chief financial officer and would take over responsibilities from MS Varadan.
-Hinduja TMT had closed down its equity trading division and also merged the special purpose vehicle Sarthak Mercantile with itself.
-The company had also surrendered its non-banking finance company license to the Reserve Bank of India as a step towards exiting from finance activities.
-High court accepts for the merger of Hinduja TMT Ltd with the Sarthak Mercantile.
-SEBI has debarred Hinduja promoted new company, Hinduja TMT from dealing in
securities as an intermediary in any manner whatsoever for a period of two years.
-Hinduja TMT has got three outstanding contracts:
Two contracts are for call centres, one from a UK telecom service provider and other
from US based broadbrand and internet company DSL.
-Hinduja TMT Ltd has informed that the Ministry of Communications and Information
Technology''s Electronics Regional Test Laboratory has succesfully quality tested
the Digital Set top box of Celetron.
-Hindua TMT has appointed Mr.Partha Sarkar as the new Chief Operating Officer
for the company''s ITenabled services division.
-Hinduja TMT''s IT services segment has been assessed at SEI CMM level 4
-HTMT has merged its content companies cable video Ltd and indusInd Entertainment Ltd
with the InNetwork Entertainment.
-Hinduja TMT has been ranked 2nd after GE capital among the top 15 BPO companies
as per the final rankings of the DATAQUEST -IDC''s BPO employees satisfaction
-Ranked 2nd largest health care BPO Company in India by Business World Magazine
- Hinduja TMT (HTMT) has merged its content companies Cable Video (India) Ltd and IndusInd Entertainment Ltd (IEL) with InNetwork Entertainment Ltd (INEL). INEL will provide content to IndusInd Media & Communications, which is the cable distribution arm of HTMT. All new satellite TV channels will be provided through INEL. IndusInd Media & Communications (IMC) will pay for the new content to IENL
-The comapny is ranked 1st in the Most Preferred Employer Category in the first ever Employee Satisfaction Survey 2003.
-Hinduja Tmt Ltd has informed that Mr. Pradeep Pasari has ceased to be the Company Secretary and the Compliance Officer of the Company from the close of business hours of December 31, 2003 and Mr. Kairav Trivedi has been appointed as the Company Secretary and the Compliance Officer of the Company with effect from January 1, 2004.
-Hinduja TMT Ltd (HTMT) has announced on February 19, 2004 that it will resell Aspect''s contact center solutions in India with a focus on the southern region. Aspect Communications Corporation is a leading provider of enterprise customer contact solutions.
-Hinduja TMT has appointed K Thiagarajan, formerly director and head of strategy of Satyam Computer Services, as its chief operating officer
-Hinduja TMT acquires Bangalore based outbound call centre
-HTMT launches BPO facility in Mauritius
-Hinduja TMT selected by Forbes Asia as one of 200 "Best Under a Billion" Company in Asia
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted From Hinduja House 171, Dr. Annie Besant Road, Worli, Mumbai- 400 018 To In Centre, 49/50 MIDC, 12th Road, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 093.
-Hinduja TMT has purchased a US-based BPO company, AFFINA, as part of its move to grow the BPO business and substantially expand the number of employees.
-Hinduja Tmt Ltd has appointed Mr. Somnath Majumdar as the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of HTMT Global Solutions Limited with effect from 13/3/2007.
-Hinduja TMT Ltd has appointed Mr. Prakash Shah as an Additional Director on the Board of the Company with effect from June 11, 2007.
-Hinduja TMT Ltd has informed that the name of the Company has changed from "Hinduja TMT Ltd" to "Hinduja Ventures Ltd".
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has recommended the payment of interim dividend of Rs 10/- equity share
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has recommended of Final Dividend of Rs 10/- per equity share
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has approved, to acquire all the shares of IDL Specialty Chemicals Ltd and to enter into a Memorandum of Understanding ("MOU")
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has recommended of Final Dividend of Rs. 12.50/- per equity share
- Mr. Ashok Mansukhani has been appointed as a Whole-Time Director of the Company
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has recommended of Final Dividend of Rs. 15/- per equity share
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has recommended of Final Dividend of Rs. 15/- per equity share.
-Hinduja Ventures Ltd has recommended of Final Dividend of Rs. 15/- per equity share.
-Hiduja Ventures Limited'' Company receives operating Licence for Hits Services
-NXT DIGITAL, the Hinduja Group?s Headend?In?The?Sky platform receives the final license to