2000 - Gati Coast to Coast, a division of the Company introduced on the
Chennai-Port Blair sector the largest and state-of-the-art
vessel which can carry up to 100 containers per voyage.
- Gati Corporation, a pioneer in integrated logistics and
distribution services, has tied up with NIIT to build and deploy
a well-integrated end-toenterprise-wide integrated information
system that can leverage the Web.
- Secunderabad-based Domestic Express logistics company, GATI
Corporation Ltd., signed a memorandum of understanding with `Bhutan Post''
for extending its services in the Himalayan Kingdom, as part of its strategy
to make a foray into all Saarc countries.
- Gati Corporation has signed a Memorandum with Bhutan Post to formalise
a joint venture.
- Increase in Share Capital as compared to September, 1999 represents conversion
of warrants into 3067801 Equity Shares of Rs. 10 each at a premium of Rs. 10 each
on 14th Februrary.
- Gati Limited, a retail express company, has tied up with Maldives Post to door
deliver all Maldives Post shipments in India.
-Gati Ltd Issues Rights in the Ratio of 1:2
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
-Gati Ltd has signed Memorundum of Understanding (MoU) with China Railway Express International Logistics Company (CREIL) on January 11, 2007 which will enable both Companies (i.e., CREIL & the Company) to complement each other''s strength and service the large base of customers in India and China arising out of the India-China bilateral trade.
- Gati Limited has appointed Mr. Harry Lagad as Non-Executive and Independent Director of the Company w.e.f. January 20, 2009.
- Launched Gati Redsun, Supply Chain Division ? Gati''s first step forward towards becoming a knowledge company and an integrated Supply Chain Solutions provider.
- Launched Gati E-Commerce ? ''makemygiftz.com'', Gati''s new web service to offer its customer an intefrated e-commerce platform linked to a physical distribution network.
- "Gati becomes the first Surface Express Distribution Company to move shipments by road to Dhaka (SAARC countries)".
- Gati signed a Joint Venture agreement with Kintetsu World Express for its Express Distribution and Supply Chain business.
- GATI-KWE won Express Logistics Supply Chain Award for Best Logistics Provider of the Year-Road 2012.
- Gati Ship announced a dedicated shipping route on the Chennai-Yangon-Chennai stretch.
- Launched Gati e-Commerce, a dedicated wing to aid the e-retail Giants in meeting the last mile delivery requirements. It also encompasses Gati Connect, an integrated web-store and the e-fulfillment centers.
-Gati Express Coastal Service successfully completes its first voyage with a plaque exchange ceremony in Kochi".
- "Gati infrastructure Builds Hydro-electric Power project in Sikkim & GE Energy Financial Services invests Rs. 257 Crores in the project".
-Gati Ship and International Shipping Logistics FZE to launch a new Coastal Container Service between North India and South India.
-Gati wins arbitration against Air India Arbitral Tribunal directs Air India to pay Rs. 26.82 Crore to Gati.
-Gati-Kwe joins hands with Oxfam India to deliver aid to the flood affected people in Uttarakhand.
-Gati won the "Best Road Service Provider of the Year" Award.
-Gati signs MoU with Govt. of Uttarakhand to construct a Multipurpose Community Centre in Rudraprayag, Uttarakhand.
-Gati Ltd. awarded second prize for 5s Excellence in the Services category by Confederation of Indian Industry.
-Gati-Kwe wins two awards in "Road transportation" and "Achievement in continuous improvement" in Supply chain management.
- Gati''s Arbitral Award in Air India matter Upheld
-Gati Kausar launches a state-of-the-art temperature controlled warehouse near Delhi
-Gati to ink a deal with a logistics start up