-Signs a memorandum of understanding with Enercon for its two wind power plants in Rajasthan and Karnataka
-Signs Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) to buy 750 MW power from Australian firm Snowy Mountain Engineering Company (SMEC) which is setting up a plant at West Seti in Nepal
-Announces an Initial Public Offering (IPO) of 5.85 crore equity shares of Rs 10 each at a price of Rs 16, issue oversubscribed 46.43 times, becomes the first power trading company to be listed on the bourses, gets listed at Rs 30.80, a premium of 93% over its issue price of Rs 16
- PTC signs a MoU with Punjab State Electricity Board (PSEB) for sale of 100 MW Power from Malana Hydro Electric Project being developed in the State of Himachal Pradesh by an IPP
-Power Trading Corporation of India Ltd (PTC) has informed that the Company and ONGC entered into a MoU for trading of entire additional power by PTC from ONGC''s existing and new power generating projects that are proposed to be set up all over the country
-PTC forges alliance with CESC
-PTC signs MoU with firms for 9000 mw
-PTC India signs Power Sale Agreement for Lanco Amarkantak TPP
-PTC India signs MoU with IIFC
-PTC acquires 26-pc stake in Indian Energy Exchange
-PTC India Ltd has informed that Mrs. Preeti Saran has joined the Company''s Board as Director w.e.f. September 28, 2007.
-PTC geys FIPB nod to rope in foreign cos in subsidiary
- PTC India Ltd has informed that Shri. Deepak Amitabh and Shri. Shashi Shekhar has been appointed as Directors of the Company as Whole-time Directors w.e.f. January 25, 2008.
- PTC India Ltd appointed Shri. Satish C Mehta as independent Director of PTC w.e.f. December 20, 2008. Presently, he is working as Joint Secretary in the office of Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India.
-PTC entered into an agreement with Sweco Groner AS, Norway
-PTC forays into wind energy
-IREDA Signs MoU With PTC India & PFSL.
-Company has recommended to the shareholders dividend @ 12%.
- Shri. I.C.P. Keshari has been appointed as Director of the Company.
-RBI gives Infrastructure Finance Company status to PTC India Financial Services Limited (PFS) a subsidiary of PTC.
-Board recommends 12% dividend to the Shareholders i.e. Re. 1.20 per equity share.
-Board of Directors of the Company has recommended the dividend @ 15% (Rs. 1.50 per equity share).
-Mr. V. M. Kaul has been appointed as nominee Director of Powergrid Corporation of India Ltd.
-PTC comes into Power Tolling Agreement with SEPL for Nellore based thermal power plant.
-Shri Deepak Amitabh has joined as CMD, PTC. Shri S.N. Goel has joined as Director (Marketing & Operations), PTC.
-The Company has recommended the dividend @ 15% (Rs. 1.50/- per equity share).
- PTC India has recommended the dividend @ 16% (Rs. 1.60 per equity share).
-PTC and REMC, recently set up venture of Indian Railways and RITES, sign MoU to transact power.
-PTC India has recommended the dividend @ 20% (Rs. 2 per equity share).
- PTC India wins bid in first e-bidding for short term power