Our Company was incorporated on November 15, 1994 as a private
limited company under the name and style of Page Apparel
Manufacturing Private Limited with the registration number of our
Company being 08-16554 of 1994. The name of our Company was
changed to Page Industries Private Limited and consequent to
change in name a Fresh Certificate of Incorporation was issued by
the Registrar of Companies, Karnataka on August 23, 2006. Thereafter,
our Company became a public company on September 6, 2006 and
consequently the term "Private" was deleted from its name and a
Fresh Certificate of Incorporation was issued by the Registrar of
Companies, Karnataka on September 6, 2006.
Awards and Certifications
We have won the following awards and certifications:
(i) Our Company was awarded the International Licensee of the Year
award by Jockey International Inc for the year 2005.
(ii) ''Jockey'' brand was awarded the Shopper''s Stop Pinnacle Award for
''Best Innerwear Brand'' for three consecutive years - 2003, 2004 and 2005.
(iii) ''Jockey'' brand was awarded the Inside Fashion Brand Award for
excellence in retail performance in the category of Men''s Innerwear. The
award was based on a study conducted on the apparel industry called
Reality Check covering 26 cities, over 1000 retailers, 120 manufacturers
and 120 NSPs.
(iv) ''Jockey'' brand was recognized as a ''Superbrand'' in India for the year
(v) We have been granted a certificate of compliance by the USA based
Worldwide Responsible Apparel Production dated July 20, 2006 for
adhering to universally accepted principles covering all labour & human
relations and applicable local laws pertaining to industrial production
Key Events in the History of our Company
Year Key Events
1995 Incorporation of our Company under the name and style of Page
Apparel Manufacturing Private Limited
1997 ? Jockey products for women was launched under the style of
''Jockey For Her''.
? The middle range of men''s undergarments was launched
2001 ? Retail network touched 100 towns
2003 ? The turnover of our Company crossed Rs. 500 million
? Retail network of 10,000 outlets
? Achieved production of 1 million pieces a month
2004 Launch of sub brand ''Jockey Zone''
2005 Launch of Jockey brassieres in India
2006 ? Jockey introduces ''No Panty Line Promise'' range for women.
? The turnover of our Company crossed Rs. 1000 million in terms
of factory selling price for the year ended March 31, 2006.
? June production crossed 2 million pieces per month.
- Page Industries Ltd has appointed Mr. Pius Thomas, GM - Finance & Purchase as Compliance officer with effect from September 27, 2008.
- Page Industries Limited has appointed Ms. Gargi Das as Compliance Officer with effect from October 25, 2008.
- Board has decided to recommend a total dividend of Rs 17/- per share.
- Mr. Pradeep Jaipuria has been appointed as an Independent Director of the Company.
- "Page Industries signs an exclusive licensing agreement with Speedo for India".
- The Board has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 4 per share on an equity share value of Rs. 10 each.
- Commercial production started at new unit at Manganapalya, Bangalore.
- Board has recommend a total dividend of Rs. 37/- per share.
- Board have been appointed Mr. B. C. Prabhaka as Additional cum Independent Director and
Mr. Pius Thomas as Additional cum Executive Director - Finance.
- Page Industries Ltd has declared payment of Interim Dividend of Rs. 15 per share on an equity share value of Rs. 10 each.
- Board has recommended final dividend of Rs. 16 per share.
-The Registered office of the company has been shifted from old location to Cessna Business Park, Tower-1, 7th Floor, Umiya Business Bay, Kadubeesanahalii, Varthur Hobli, Sarjapur Marathahalli Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru - 560 103.