- The Company was incorporated on 2nd March, by conversion of partnership firm namely M/s. Adani Exports into a limited company. The company was promoted by Shri Gautam S. Adani and Rajesh S. Adani. The Company was engaged in the business of exporting frozen foods, dyes and intermediates, plastic products, agricultural products etc. to about 28
countries all over the world.
- Adani Managment Consultancy Services Pvt. Ltd. was amalgamated with the company. As per the scheme of amalgamation the company issued 5,00,000 equity shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 140 per share to the shareholders of AMCSPL in the ratio of one equity share of the company for every ten equity shares of AMCSPL.
- The Company offered 12,50,000 No. of equity shares of Rs 10 each at a premium of Rs 140 per share to public. All were accepted. Additional 11,900 shares allotted to retain oversubscription.
- 37,50,000 shares were allotted to promoters, their friends and relatives. 12,61,900 shares were allotted to public.
- During the year under review your Company has introduced itself into Stock market with maiden public issue in September, 1994 for 12,50,000 Equity Shares of Rs. 10/- each at a premium of Rs. 140/- per share.
- AMCPL entered into Amalgamation with AEL, a group company of Adani Group. In order to achieve higher economies of scale.
- 55,11,800 No. of Equity shares allotted in propn. 1:1. 100 forfeited shares were reissued.
- Authorised capital reorganised. Pref. shares issued on private placement basis.
- The board decided to issue equity shares and preference shares and/or fully or partly convertible debentures or warrant bonds and any other securities through public issue or private placement, preferential allotment, rights issue etc., subject to the approval of shareholders up to a limit of Rs.30 crores.
- Eastern Generation, has signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with Adani Exports Limited to jointly develop, own and operate coal-fired power projects in the country.
- The Rs 1,600 crore Adani Exports Limited has decided to enter into a joint venture with the Gujarat government to build a mega port at Mundra in Kutch district.
- In mid-October, Adani signed a letter of intent with the Gujarat government to develop a port and set up a 3,000 hectare industrial park.
- The Company has received LOI from Gujarat Government to set up a Naptha-based 54MW Power Plant at Anjar in Kutch.
- Adani Global Limited was incorporated as a Company''s wholly owned subsidiary in Mauritius upon receipt of necessary approvals from the Reserve Bank of India and Government of India for the purpose of Direct Investment. 1998
- Adani Exports Ltd, the Rs. 1,700-crore trading house, has incorporated Adani Eastern Generation Company Ltd (AEGCL), a 50:50 joint venture company with the UK power maintenance giant - Eastern Generation.
- The Rs.340 crore project is promoted by Adani Exports Ltd on the basis of the build-own-operate-transfer (BOOT) format. The concession pact has been signed for 30 years from the date of commissioning. The Adani port will be the second private sector port in the country after
Gujarat Pipapav Port Ltd.
- Adani Exports and Wilmar Trading Pte signed a memorandum to form a 50:50 joint venture company. The equity base of the company named Adani Wilmar is $6 million.
- A joint venture between Gujarat Port Infrastructure Development Corporation and Adani Port is operational at Mundra in Gujarat since October 1998.
- The board of directors of Adani Exports Ltd (AEL) declared a 1:1 bonus issue to the equity shareholders. The move led to the scrip closing at the Mumbai Stock Exchange (BSE) at an all-time high of Rs. 848.
- GCC (Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industry) Export Appreciation Award for the year 1997-98 in recognition of commendable performance in merchandise exports from Honble Union Commerce Minister Shri Ramakrishna Hegde in June.
- The Company and Wilmar Trading Pte Limited have signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to form a 50:50 joint venture company with equity base of equivalent of $ 6 million.
- Adani Exports, one of India''s largest trading houses, has entered the packaged edible oil market with the launch of its new brand `Fortune'' in Jaipur.
- The Company received Texprocil Silver Trophy for outstanding export performance in Fabrics amongst top exporters (Merchant) for the year 1998-99.
- Texprocil Silver Trophy for outstanding export performance in Fabrics amongst top exporters (Non-quota exports) for the year 1998-99.
- The Company has entered into an agreement with both National Securities Depository Limited (NSDL) and Central Depository Services (India) Limited (CDSL) to facilitate the shareholders of the Company to avail demat facility.
- Shri Indravadan A. Modi resigned as a Director of the Company with effect from 10th February.
- Adani Wilmar Ltd., a 50:50 joint venture between the Adani Exports Ltd. and US $2.5 billion Wilmar Holding Pte Ltd. of Singapore, intends to launch its own vanaspati under the brand name `Raag''.
-Mr.Biswajit Choudhury is appointed as the Nominee Director on the Board of the company.
-Shanxi Corporation ties up with Adani Exports Ltd for providing 1-1.5m tonnes of coal in India.
-Mr Birva C Patil is appointed as the Compliance Officer and Company Secretary of the company in place of Mr. Hemendra C Shah.
-Company has changed its name from Adani Exports Ltd. to Adani Enterprises Ltd.
-Adani Enterprises Limited has appointed Mr. Parthiv Parikh as Assistant Company Secretary and Compliance Officer of the Company w.e.f. September 17, 2007.
- Adani Enterprises Ltd has informed that the Board of Directors of the Company at its meeting held on September 26, 2008, has appointed Mr. Yoshihiro Miwa as an Additional Director of the Company.
-Adani Enterpries Ltd has signed an exclusive joint venture agreement with Chemoil.
-Adani gets into cement
-Adani Enterprises has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-Adani Welspun Exploration commences Drilling of first well in Gujarat
_Company is one of the largest coal importer in India to cater to its large coal trading business and also through its subsidiary
_ Adani secures "Coal Purchase Rights" and enters into "Take or Pay arrangement" for "Port and Rail Project" in Indonesia".
-Adani wins bid to develop and mine coal from Chendipada Coal Block in Orissa".
-Adani Enterprises Ltd Issues Rights in the Ratio of 1:16
-Adani Power Ltd. (APL), a subsidiary of the Company.
-Adani Power Ltd (APL), a subsidiary of the Company regarding "Adani Power conferred with National Energy Conservation Award 2011"
- Adani Enterprises selected as the ''Business Superbrand''
- Adani enterprises Joins hands with Japanese business group Kowa Company
- Adani Group commissions India''s largest solar power plant in Gujarat
-Adani begins integrated coal MDO operations in India has access to coal reserves of over 3 billion tonnes
-Adani and Posco agree to build rail line in Australia
- Adani signs MoU with Australia''s Woodside Energy for Energy Cooperation
- Adani Wilmar and Ruchi Soya propose to join hands to create one of India?s leading FMCG companies