Research Disclaimer and Disclosure inter-alia as required under Securities and Exchange Board of India (Research Analysts) Regulations, 2014.
Dynamic Equities Pvt. Ltd. is a member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. (NSEIL), Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd (BSE), Multi Stock Exchange of India Ltd (MCX-SX) and also a depository participant with National Securities Depository Ltd (NSDL) and Central Depository Services Ltd.(CDSL). Dynamic is engaged in the business of Stock Broking, Depository Services, Investment Advisory Services and Portfolio Management Services.
Dynamic Equities Pvt. Ltd. is holding company of Dynamic Commodities Pvt. Ltd. , a member of Multi Commodities Exchange (MCX) & National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Ltd.(NCDEX).
We hereby declare that our activities were neither suspended nor we have defaulted with any stock exchange authority with whom we are registered. SEBI, Exchanges and Depositories have conducted the routine inspection and based on their observations have issued advise letters or levied minor penalty on for certain operational deviations.
Answers to the Best of the knowledge and belief of Dynamic/ its Associates/ Research Analyst who prepared this report
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have any financial interest in the subject company? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have actual/beneficial ownership of one per cent or more securities of the subject company? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have any other material conflict of interest at the time of publication of the research report or at the time of public appearance? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have received any compensation from the subject company in the past twelve months? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have managed or co-managed public offering of securities for the subject company in the past twelve months? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have received any compensation for investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company in the past twelve months? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have received any compensation for products or services other than investment banking or merchant banking or brokerage services from the subject company in the past twelve months? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have received any compensation or other benefits from the subject company or third party in connection with the research report ? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have served as an officer, director or employee of the subject company? No
- Dynamic/its Associates/ Research Analyst/ his Relative have been engaged in market making activity for the subject company? No
General Disclaimer : - This Research Report (hereinafter called “Report”) is meant solely for use by the recipient and is not for circulation. This Report does not constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual clients. The recommendations, if any, made herein are expression of views and/or opinions and should not be deemed or construed to be neither advice for the purpose of purchase or sale of any security, derivatives or any other security through Dynamic nor any solicitation or offering of any investment /trading opportunity on behalf of the issuer(s) of the respective security (ies) referred to herein. These information / opinions / views are not meant to serve as a professional investment guide for the readers. No action is solicited based upon the information provided herein. Recipients of this Report should rely on information/data arising out of their own investigations. Readers are advised to seek independent professional advice and arrive at an informed trading/investment decision before executing any trades or making any investments. This Report has been prepared on the basis of publicly available information, internally developed data and other sources believed by Dynamic to be reliable. Dynamic or its directors, employees, affiliates or representatives do not assume any responsibility for, or warrant the accuracy, completeness, adequacy and reliability of such information / opinions / views. While due care has been taken to ensure that the disclosures and opinions given are fair and reasonable, none of the directors, employees, affiliates or representatives of Dynamic shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including loss profits arising in any way whatsoever from the information / opinions / views contained in this Report. The price and value of the investments referred to in this Report and the income from them may go down as well as up, and investors may realize losses on any investments. Past performance is not a guide for future performance. Dynamic levels do not provide tax advice to its clients, and all investors are strongly advised to consult with their tax advisers regarding taxation aspects of any potential investment.
Opinions expressed are our current opinions as of the date appearing on this Research only. We do not undertake to advise you as to any change of our views expressed in this Report. User should keep this risk in mind and not hold dynamic levels, its employees and associates responsible for any losses, damages of any type whatsoever. Dynamic and its associates or employees may; (a) from time to time, have long or short positions in, and buy or sell the investments in/ security of company (ies) mentioned herein and it may not be construed as potential conflict of interest with respect to any recommendation and related information and opinions. Without limiting any of the foregoing, in no event shall Dynamic and its associates or employees or any third party involved in, or related to computing or compiling the information have any liability for any damages of any kind.
We and our affiliates/associates, officers, directors, and employees, Research Analyst(including relatives) worldwide may: (a) from time to time, have long or short positions in, and buy or sell the securities thereof, of company (ies) mentioned herein or (b) be engaged in any other transaction involving such securities and earn brokerage or other compensation or act as a market maker in the financial instruments of the subject company/company (ies) discussed herein or act as advisor to such company (ies) or have other potential/material conflict of interest with respect to any recommendation and related information and opinions at the time of publication of Research Report. Dynamic may have proprietary long/short position in the above mentioned scrip(s) and therefore may be considered as interested. The views provided herein are general in nature and does not consider risk appetite or investment objective of particular investor; readers are requested to take independent professional advice before investing. This should not be construed as invitation or solicitation to do business with Dynamic.
Dynamic Equities Pvt. Ltd. are also engaged in Proprietory Trading apart from Client Business.