Major events and milestones of the Company
- The Company was incorporated in the name and style of ?Dilip Buildcon Private Limited?
- The Company achieved revenue in excess of Rs.1,500 million
- The Company was converted from a private limited company to a public limited company and consequently the name of the Company was changed to ?Dilip Buildcon Limited?
- First order of a value over Rs.5,000 million and the first order outside Madhya Pradesh
- The Investor Selling Shareholder invested an amount of Rs.750,005,000 by subscription to 2,400 Compulsorily Convertible Preference Shares and 100 Equity Shares.
- The Company achieved revenue in excess of Rs.10,000 million, outstanding order book
crosses Rs.10,000 million
- The Company achieved revenue in excess of Rs.20,000 million
- The Company?s outstanding order book crossed Rs.50,000 million
- Completed construction of over 5,000 lane kilometres of road projects since Financial
- The Company received first EPC bonus from NHAI in realtion to the Jhalawar project,
Rajasthan for early completion of the project.
- The Company was declared as a ?selected bidder? in relation to EPC projects in the
state of Andhra Pradesh amounting to Rs.7407.0 million from NHAI.
Awards, accreditations and accolades received by the Company
- The Company was recognised as the largest Caterpillar fleet owner of machines and
engines of Central India by Caterpillar India & Gmmco Limited.
- The Company was recognised as one of biggest and esteemed customers of Metso
Mining & Construction Technology in Central India.
- The Company received ISO 9001:2008 certification.
- Awarded for achieving highest upliftment of Bitumen during January to December,
- by Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Bhopal Division Office.
- The Company received OHSAS 18001:2007 certification.
- The Company received ISO 14001:2004 certification.
- The Company has received the ?Best Performance Award? from the Bhopal Sub Regional Office of the Employees? Provident Fund Organization in relation to compliance under the Employees? Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952.
- The Company was certified by Wirtgen Group as being the biggest fleet owner of Vogele Pavers in India
-Dilip Buildcon bags Rs 545.4 cr contract in Goa
- New project awarded to Dilip Buildcon Limited ("the Company")
-Dilip Buildcon bags order worth Rs 613.08 cr from NHAI
-Dilip Buildcon wins Rs 350 cr proj in Andhra Pradesh
-Dilip Buildcon bags road projects from NHAI, MORTH
-Dilip Buildcon jumps over 5% on winning new orders
-Dilip Buildcon receives Letter of Award from NHAI
-Dilip Buildcon extends gain on bagging orders from NHAI
-Dilip Buildcon has been conferred with three prestigious awards.
-New project awarded to DBL-DECO (JV) at Nigahi OCP of Northern Coalfields Limited (M.P.)".
-Dilip Buildcon bags Rs 260 cr road project in Andhra Pradesh