I) DCM Limited.
ii) DCM Shriram Industries Ltd
III) DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd
IV) Shriram Industrial Enterprises Ltd
As per the Scheme of Arrangement approved by the High Court of Delhi for re-structuring, DCM Ltd, for every 4 equity shares held in DCM Ltd, 1 equity share each in the four companies viz. DCM Ltd, DCM Shriram Industries , DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd, and Shriram Industrial Enterprises Ltd, was to be allotted to the shareholders of DCM Ltd. Accordingly 5135284 equity shares of Rs 10 each in the company credited as fully paid were allotted as from the effective date of scheme of Arrangement i.e. 1-4-1990 to the shareholders of DCM Ltd.
DSCL, comprising of four Companies Shriram Fertilisers & Chemicals, Shriram Cement Works, Swatantra Bharat Mills and DCM Silk Mills, came into existence after reorganisation of the erstwhile DCM Ltd. in April 1990.
DSCL has signed a technical collaboration agreement with Japanese Company, Zeon Kassei, for the production of a wide range of high-value PVC components and blends with a plant capacity of production of 1000 tonnes a month.
The Company has also entered into collaboration with the US Bioseeds Genetic International, to float a new company to produce and market hybrid seeds. The new company will have 51 percent equity partnership from the US company and 49 per cent from DSCL.
2000 - The Company promoted DSCL Energy Services Company has entered
into a MoU with BC Hydro International of Canada for undertaking
energy saving projects in the construction.
- DCM Shriram Consolidated''s Shriram fertilisers & Chemicals at
Kota has received the prestigeous KPMG certification accredited
by the Dutch Council for accreditation for complying with ISO
- The Company has tied up with Satyam Infoway to establish
inter-connectivity with all its 27 locations.
- ICRA has upgraded the commercial paper programme rating of the company
from A1 to A1+ for an enhanced amount of Rs 35 crore.
2001 - DCM Shriram Consolidated is hiving off its polymer compounding into a separate company.
- The board of directors of DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd (DSCL), at its meeting on September 24 agreed to Mr Mantosh Sondhi''s decision to step down as Chairman for health reasons
-Signs MoU with M/s Zurich Financial Services to start life insurance business.
-RBI raises objection for the technical tie-up of PNB with the company.
-Acquires 51% equity in Moravie Investments Ltd, Mauritius.
-Univenta Holdings acquires 999956 shares of the company amounting to 6.02%.
-Not to set up wholly owned subsidiary outside India with a capital of upto US $ 3.5 mn
-Shriram Bioseed becomes the subsidiary of the company.
-Ghaghara Sugar Ltd, a subsidiary of the company acquires Kitply unit in UP for Rs.37 cr.
-National commodity and Derivative exchange forms a strategic alliance with the company for data sharing.
-Board approves for the disinvestment of Poly aluminium chloride plant.
-Hives off the energy services business (ESCO) into a separate company.
-Brings down the borrowing cost from 13% to 9%.
- DCM Shriram Infrastructure Ltd. (DSIL) has become a subsidiary of another Subsidiary, DCM Shriram Credit and Investments Ltd. (DSCIL). Consequently DSIL has become a Subsidiary of DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd. also. DSCIL and DSIL are closely held and unlisted companies.
-DCM Shriram Chairman elected as Deputy Chairman for CII (North)
-Fenesta rolls out new range of window, door systems
-DCM Shriram Consolidated has given the Bonus in the Ratio of 1:1
-Company has splits its Face value of Shares from Rs 10 to Rs 2
- DSCL Sells its 100% stake in Energy Services Company.
- DCM Shriram enters milk procurement business in UP.
- The Hon''ble High Court of Delhi has approved the amalgamation of Shriram Bioseed Genetics India Limited with the company.
- Bioseed Research India and KeyGene sign a strategic partnership agreement to develop new field crop varieties for India and South-East Asia.
-Registered Office of the Company has been shifted from 6th Floor, Kanchenjunga Building to 5th Floor, Kanchenjunga Building, 18, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi - 110001
- Bioseed Research India and Arcadia Biosciences to develop extended-shelf life tomato.
-The Honble High Court of Delhi has approved the amalgamation of Bioseed Research India Ltd with the Company.
-DCM Shriram has declared an interim dividend of 40% i.e. Re. 0.80 per equity share of face value of Rs. 2/- each.
-"Axiall LLC, USA acquires 50% stake in Polymer Compounding Business of DCM Shriram Ltd."
-DCM Shriram have declared an interim dividend of 90% i.e. Re.1.80 per equity share of face value of Rs. 2/- each.
-The company announced the launch of its flagship owned Fenesta Signature Studio at The Great India Place Mall, Noida.
-The Company has changed its name from DCM Shriram Consolidated Ltd. to DCM Shriram Ltd.
-Bioseed organizes Mega Pre-sowing Farmer Training Programme for Hybrid
Tomato seed BIOSEED 777 & SWADESHI
-Bioseed organizes Field Day for farmers to showcase the growth in production
-Registered office of the Company from 5th Floor Kanchenjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001 to 1st Floor Kanchenjunga Building, 18 Barakhamba Road, New Delhi-110001