-Datamatics launches banking tools
-Datamatics Technologies has joined hands with a North America based publishing services provider, Cadmus Communications Corporation to set up a new joint venture.
- Datamatics Technologies has announced a price band of Rs 101-110 for its initial public offering (IPO). The company is offering 1.03 crores of equity shares of Rs 5 each.
-KnowledgeWorks Global (KGL), a joint venture formed in 2003 between Datamatics Technologies (DTL) and Cadmus Communications Corporation (Cadmus), has established its second BPO facility in Chennai
-Datamatics Technologies Limited bags deal from photocopier firm
-Datamatics Technologies Ltd has apponted Mr. Sameer Kanodia as an Additional Director.
- Company name has been changed from Datamatics Technologies Ltd to Datamatics Global Services Ltd.
- Datamatics and Jahia team up to deliver Web Content Integration Solutions to Global Organizations.
- Datamatics Global Services creates Joint Ventures with CIGNEX Technologies, Inc.
- Datamatics Global Services launches smart Form 16A Processing Solutions.
- Datamatics ranked among top 20 leaders in Financial Services by International Association of Outsourcing Professionals (IAOP).
- Datamatics Acquires Vista Infosystems.
- ''eContent Migrator'' by Datamatics Global Services to aid migration to P8- new version of IBM FileNet.
- Datamatics win CSI 2011 Award for excellence in IT.
- Datamatics wins four Prestigious Awards at WORLD HRD Congress 2012.
- Datamatics gains CMMI level 3Vi.3 Certification.
- Datamatics Global Services (DGSL), the global Information Technology (IT) and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions provider, announced their strategic alliance with Satvik, a new age analytics and consulting solution provider.
- Datamatics Global Services Limited is now a Global Partner for Kofax which is a leading provider of capture enabled business process management solutions.
- Datamatics Global Services announced their strategic alliance with TEMIS, a leading provider of Semantic Content Enrichment Solutions.
-Won the Information Week Edge Award for the project deployed for client - Adani Group and got featured in the October issue of the InformationWeek (India) magazine
-Datamatics bags the "Best Communications Campaign" award at the Corporate Excellence Awards 2013
-Datamatics gets the "Most Valuable IT Software Company in India" award at the 4th Annual India Leadership Conclave & Indian Affairs Business Leadership Awards
-Datamatics, PreMedia Global to merge data publishing biz
-Datamatics Global Services Ltd has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1/- per share [20%] to the shareholders for the year ended on March 31, 2013.
-Datamatics received the Fastest Growing Indian Company Excellence Award - 2014 at the 6th International Achievers Summit held in Bangkok
-Datamatics enters the Leader Category for the 2014 IAOP Global Outsourcing 100
-Won the Information Week Edge Award for providing cutting edge DMS solution for MMRDA
-Datamatics Global Services Ltd has recommended a final dividend of Rs. 1.25/- per equity share [25%] to the shareholders for the year ended on March 31, 2014
-Datamatics features among fastest growing Tech Companies in Asia Pacific
-Datamatics''s & Group Companies Awards, Recognition and Rankings
-Datamatics Wins Global Achievers Award For Business Excellence
-Datamatics Honoured with "Technology Partner for Global Transit Revenue Systems Award
-Datamatics acquires MAIA Business Intelligence
-Datamatics wins CIO CHOICE 2016 honours & recognition in BI & DMS categories
-DGSL bags contract for AFC in Lucknow Metro project
-Datamatics? nSights bags the ?Excellence in Industry Application? Award at the Big Data & Analytics & Insights Summit
-Datamatics receives award for its Health Insurance BPO Practices