MBL Infrastructures Ltd: Top quality stock to buy NOW!
Apr 10 2015 02:28 PM , Mayukhi Chakravarty , No Comments
Looking out for a good stock with high potential for growth? Searching for the next multibagger to invest in? Dynamic Levels recommends MBL Infrastructures Ltd as a high quality stock with great upside potential. Read on to know more.
About MBL Infrastructures Ltd:
MBL Infrastructures Ltd is an engineering company, engaged in the execution of civil engineering projects. The company provides integrated Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services for Civil Construction and Infrastructure sector projects. MBL Infrastructures limited is a public limited company and has undertaken and performed a number of prestigious projects in 14 states in India including West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Assam, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Haryana, Orissa, Andhra Pradesh, Bihar and Uttarakhand.
MBL Infrastructures Limited is engaged in the execution of Projects in the following sectors:
- Highway Construction
- Road Operations & Maintenance
- BOT Projects
- Industrial Infrastructure
- Housing Infrastructure
- Railway Infrastructure
- Other Infrastructure Projects
MBL Infrastructures Ltd happens to be handed the first ever contract for the maintenance of Inner & Outer Ring Road of NCT, New Delhi. The company has years of experience in flawlessly executing infrastructure projects as prime contractor, within time and schedule.
MBL Infrastructures Ltd’s esteemed clients include NHAI, MPRDC, SAIL, CPWD, DMRC, PWD (NCT New Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Assam, UP, Uttarakhand, West Bengal), RCD (Bihar), HUDA, HSRDC, M.P. Housing Board, NBCC, RITES, WBHDC and Hooghly River Bridge Commissioner (HRBC) etc.
The company has been growing continuously in terms of Bid Capacity and Pre-Qualification Capability. MBL Infrastructures Ltd has been awarded an ISO 9001:2008 for its Quality Management System, an ISO 14001:2004 for its Environment Management System and an OHSAS 18001:2007 for its health and safety management system.
Stock fundamentals of MBL Infrastructures Ltd:
- The MBL Infra share price is currently trading at Rs 625, above the book value of Rs 223.67.
- The market cap is currently at Rs 1304.78 crores.
- The valuation of the stock is 14.82x times and is cheaper than the sector’s valuation of 30.61x times.
- The EPS (earnings per share) is Rs 42.49
- The stock made a 52 week high of Rs 659 on the 12th of March 2015 and a 52 week low of Rs 131.95 on the 11th of April 2014.
- The stock made a lifetime high of Rs 659 on the 12th of March 2015 and a lifetime low of Rs 60.75 on the 13th of November 2013.
- The ADM (average daily movement) is 23.17 points.
- The current ratio is good at 2.64
- The interest coverage ratio is 2.55
- The debt equity ratio is 1.65
- The return on asset is 4.99%
- The return on equity is 16.43%
- According to the annual consolidated income numbers, the PAT (profitability after taxes) has increased from March 2013’s Rs 56.66 crores to March 2014’s Rs 77 crores.
- The stock has given returns of 61% in the last 2 months.
According to news on the 29th of January 2015, MBL Infrastructure Ltd has bagged projects worth Rs 279 crore. There has been a quantum jump in MBL Infrastructure’s order book and revenue growth is expected to be in the range of 25-30% for FY16.
If you want to know more about the multibagger stocks recommended by DynamicLevels , click on multibagger stocks.