Major events in the History of our Company
No. Year Major Events
1 2000 Our Company ARSS Stones Private Limited was incorporated with its identity as ARSS Stones Private Limited.
2. 2000 Our Company established a crusher unit at Nityananpur, in the district of Dhenkanal, Orissa.
3 2002 Our Company established two more crusher plants, one at Rambha in the district of Ganjam, Orissa (which was
subsequently shifted to Champajhar) and other at Champajhar situated in the district of Khurda, Orissa.
4 2003 Our Company diversified into the field of earthwork, rock excavation, construction of bridges & roadways and
boring piles of large diameter.
Our Company was awarded projects of constructing 5 (five) major bridges at Bhubaneswar.
5 2004 Our Company entered into the first joint venture with Triveni Engicons Private Limited (previously carrying on the
business as a partnership firm in the name and style of M/s. Triveni Enterprises) so as to undertake and execute
6 2005 The name of our Company was changed to ARSS Infrastructure Projects Private Limited.
Our Company entered into joint ventures with other domestic and international partners viz, Harish Chandra (India)
Limited ("HCIL"), Kalindee Rail Nirman (Engineers) Limited ("Kalindee"), PT Adhikaria (Persero) etc for
executing road and railway projects.
7 2006 Our Company was converted to a public limited company
Our Company received ISO 9001:2000 rating from Moody International in relation to construction of civil work like
Road projects, Major Bridges, Minor Bridges. Earthwork, railway track linking work.
Our Company established another crusher unit, at Chhatrama in the district of Khurda.
8 2007 Our Company entered into a joint venture agreement with M/s. Niraj Cement Structural Limited and the said joint
venture was awarded the project for reconstruction rehabilitation of Cuttack- Paradeep road (SH- 12) from 0 to 43
kms and 43 to 82 kms.
Our Company established another crusher unit at Bhanjnagar in the district of Ganjam.
Our Company has expanded the business into other parts of India viz; Rajasthan, Jharkhand, Haryana and Tamil
Nadu for undertaking project work of railways and roadways.
9 2008 Our Company entered into a Joint venture agreement dated January 28, 2008 with Somdatta Builders for the
construction for widening and strengthening of existing carriage way to 2-lane for Chandbali- Bhadrak- Anandpur
road (km. 0/0 to 45/0 of SH-9 and km. 0/0 to 50/0 of SH-53) work under world bank assisted project to government
Received Trade mark registration from the Registrar of Trade Mark.
- ARSS Infrastructure Projects has bagged an order worth Rs. 80 crore from Greater Mohali Area Development Authority (GMADA). According to a release, the order from GMADA is for the construction of a 200 feet wide road from RVB Junction to NH-64. This will be completed in 18 months.
- ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd has received a new work order from Rajasthan State Road Development & Construction Corporation Ltd, RSRDCC Ltd., Jaipur on September 22, 2010 for Rs 23.75 Crores.
- The Company has received a new work order from NTPC Ltd. for Rs. 46.11 crores.
- The Company has received a new work order from the Executive Engineer, Panikoili on for Rs 44.65 crores.
- The Company has awarded with a new work order from Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation Ltd. (MPRDC), Bhopal for construction of Road from Damoh - Bhatiagarh - Hirapur on BOT basis.
- Work order for an amount of Rs. 220 Crores awarded by Punjab Infrastructure Development Board.
- ARSS Infrastructure Projects bags Rs 105.17 cr work order from RVNL.
- The Company has entered in to agreements, i.e. Master Restructuring Agreement (MRA) and Trust Retention Agreement (TRA), pursuant to the CDR Mechanism for implementation of terms and conditions stipulated in the Letter of Approval received from CDR EG (Corporate Debt Restructuring Empowered Group).
- Work order awarded by Madhya Pradesh Road Development Corporation Limited, (MPRDC) for Strengthening. Widening, Maintaining and operating of Sijhata - Hinoti -Malgaon - Khamriya, Ater - Poudi - Mharajpur - Parsamaniya & Managawar - Kehunthpur Roads (MDR Package - X) on BOT (Anuity) Basis.Total Cost of the Project is Rs. 100 Crores.
-ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd has informed that the Company has received a new work order of World Bank Projects in Odisha on September 12, 2013 for Rs. 147.53 crores.
-ARSS Infrastructure Projects has bagged a new project of World Bank Projects worth Rs. 147.53 crores.
-ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd has informed that the Company has received a new work order of Rs. 103.33 Crores
-ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd has informed that the Company has bags a work order of Rs.144.30 Crore in railway sector in the state of Odisha.
-ARSS Infrastructure Projects Ltd has informed that the Company has bags a work order worth Rs. 96.50 crore in road sector in the state of Odisha.
-ARSS Infrastructure bags new order worth Rs 35.70 crores
-The Company secured a "a work order amounting to Rs. 135.45 Crores".
-The Company secured a work order amounting to Rs. 109.27 Crores namely "Jarapada-Budhapank with flyover at Talcher Road.
-The Company bags a work order amounting to Rs. 156.85 Crores namely ?"Budhapank-Salegaon Via- Rajathagarh.
-Joint Venture company (JV) i.e. ARSS-SIPS (JV) has received a work order amounting to Rs 109.27 crore from East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar.